Changing default printer in Win 2k

Hello,

  I need a way to be able to change the default printer under Win 2k.
The way that has been posted dozens of time (by using the win.ini
file) will not work under Win 2k.  I would appreciate any help and
would purchase any component that would work.

Thank you,
David

Re:Changing default printer in Win 2k

Dave wrote:
>   I need a way to be able to change the default printer under Win
2k.
> The way that has been posted dozens of time (by using the win.ini
> file) will not work under Win 2k.  I would appreciate any help and
> would purchase any component that would work.

Found this article:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q271/2/57.ASP
If the solution from the above article works,
you could use the TRegistry class to do it programaticly.

HTH
-ThomasN

Other Threads