math.pas

I have downloaded a component for Delphi 2 but when I install it Delphi
tells me that it
could not find "math.pas".

I think it is a standard file on some versions of Delphi and if you have
it on yours, please mail it to me.

Juri
key...@geocities.com

Re:math.pas

: Juri <key...@geocities.com> wrote:
>I have downloaded a component for Delphi 2 but when I install it Delphi
>tells me that it
>could not find "math.pas".

>I think it is a standard file on some versions of Delphi

Delphi 2 Developer and better; Delphi 3 Professional and better.

>and if you have
>it on yours, please mail it to me.

Do NOT do this. You are violating international copyright law and your
licence agreement.

The poster did not pay for the MATH unit, so he should not get it.
--
mailto:Stefan.Hoffmeister (at) Uni-Passau.de
http://kakadu.rz.uni-passau.de/~w4hoff01/

Re:math.pas

  You bought the cheapy version, which doesn't come with the math unit...
And, the component you downloaded requires it...   You have two options, try
and find a subsitute (on DSP for example) or upgrade to the developer's
version....

  However, no one is going to send it to you, because if they do, not only
are they morons, but they're violating their contract with Borland...

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Juri wrote in message <34CCDBCB.FF966...@geocities.com>...
>I have downloaded a component for Delphi 2 but when I install it Delphi
>tells me that it
>could not find "math.pas".

>I think it is a standard file on some versions of Delphi and if you have
>it on yours, please mail it to me.

>Juri
>key...@geocities.com

Other Threads