Problem with file access in TPW - error 103

Hi all,

I have a program which opens a file, reads several characters,
calls an .OBJ program to do some work on the stored data
(no file operations).
the next operation on the open file (for example eof(file))
gives an 103 error which says the file is closed.

At present I can work around this by {$I-] which allows
the program to continue, but I am not happy about
doing this.

I have checked the Registers before and after
the call to the external code. AFAIK the
BP, DS, SS, and SP registers are restored.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I am running this in TPW1.5

Richard A Lough