How can I see the default charcater set in interbase database

How can I see the default charcater set in interbase database?

Re:How can I see the default charcater set in interbase database

You can define a default character set when you are creating the
database.

Regards,
Thomas Steinmaurer
IB LogManager 2.1 - The Logging/Auditing Tool for InterBase and Firebird
http://www.iblogmanager.com

"Kevin Kusman" <kev...@smarteam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3da2ac1c@newsgroups.borland.com...

> How can I see the default charcater set in interbase database?

Re:How can I see the default charcater set in interbase database

In article <3da2a...@newsgroups.borland.com>, kev...@smarteam.com
says...
> How can I see the default charcater set in interbase database?

SELECT
  RDB$CHARACTER_SET_NAME
FROM
  RDB$DATABASE

        Presuming that you have read access to the system tables.

        -Craig

--
 Craig Stuntz [TeamB] Vertex Systems Corp. Columbus, OH
     Delphi/InterBase Weblog: http://delphi.weblogs.com

Other Threads