Large Fonts wreaks havoc with Forms

We have been getting complaints from users who use Large Fonts that many
of the controls are cut off or overlaid. Many forms are unusable. This
has become especially problematic since we began using anchors to
stretch fields horizontally. Using Large fonts stretches these fields
way beyond the bounds of the form and controls to the right do not
appear and are inaccessible (not even with scrollbars).

We are getting desparate. Any ideas? Shouldn't Delphi account for this
automatically and scale appropriately? I thought that was what
PixelsPerInch was for.

Re:Large Fonts wreaks havoc with Forms

Derek --

Make sure all your forms have Scaled and AutoScroll set to False.

Nick Hodges
TeamB

Other Threads