Filters using fields with spaces in names

Is it possible to have a filter including field "last name", other than
using onfilteredrecord event?

Re:Filters using fields with spaces in names

>Is it possible to have a filter including field "last name", other than
>using onfilteredrecord event?

According to the on-line help [last name] = 'Jones' will work.

Bill (TeamB)

Re:Filters using fields with spaces in names

Thanx, I will try. Where did you dig it out, I really combed the help
through.

"Bill Todd" <b...@notthis.dbginc.com> wrote in message

> >Is it possible to have a filter including field "last name", other than
> >using onfilteredrecord event?

> According to the on-line help [last name] = 'Jones' will work.

> --
> Bill (TeamB)

Re:Filters using fields with spaces in names

In the Delphi help it is under the TTable Filter property.

--
Bill (TeamB)