Highlight current row in a dbgrid ...

Hi every1,

I want to highlight a row in a dbgrid manually and i know i have to do it
using the OnDrawDataCell event but the solutions i found were too
complicated and i feel like it must be an easier way. Does anyone have any
idea on this.
Thnx in advance,

Samuel da Costa

Re:Highlight current row in a dbgrid ...

I thought OnDrawDataCell was deprecated in D7 and it was only kept for
backward compatability.

"Mike Shkolnik" <mshkolnik2...@ukr.net> escreveu na mensagem

> OnDrawDataCell is a correct way - but there nothing complex: just compare
> State of row and set a background color for row

> --
> With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
> E-mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com
> WEB: http://www.scalabium.com
> Samuel Costa <samuelco...@jpmabreu.pt> wrote in message
> > Hi every1,

> > I want to highlight a row in a dbgrid manually and i know i have to do
it
> > using the OnDrawDataCell event but the solutions i found were too
> > complicated and i feel like it must be an easier way. Does anyone have
any
> > idea on this.
> > Thnx in advance,

> > Samuel da Costa

Re:Highlight current row in a dbgrid ...

OnDrawDataCell is a correct way - but there nothing complex: just compare a
State of row and set a background color for row

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com
WEB: http://www.scalabium.com

Samuel Costa <samuelco...@jpmabreu.pt> wrote in message

> Hi every1,

> I want to highlight a row in a dbgrid manually and i know i have to do it
> using the OnDrawDataCell event but the solutions i found were too
> complicated and i feel like it must be an easier way. Does anyone have any
> idea on this.
> Thnx in advance,

> Samuel da Costa

Other Threads