BDE Error $2108

I'm getting this EDatabaseError when I try to launch an app, BDE
initialization error.

Can anyone explain it and how to solve it?

TIA

 ++ *Paul*
 ++ from Cheltenham, England
 ++ Tue, 11 May 1999 17:15
 ++ WinNT4 build 1381 + SP3

Re:BDE Error $2108

  $21:  System Related...
   08:  Cannot locate idapixx.dll

  There ya go...   Sounds like the BDE is not installed, or not installed
properly.....  --  You can get the errors from the BDE examples on
Borland/Inprise's website....

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Paul Richards <paul.richa...@{*word*269}.net> wrote in message

> I'm getting this EDatabaseError when I try to launch an app, BDE
> initialization error.

> Can anyone explain it and how to solve it?

> TIA

>  ++ *Paul*
>  ++ from Cheltenham, England
>  ++ Tue, 11 May 1999 17:15
>  ++ WinNT4 build 1381 + SP3

Re:BDE Error $2108

Jason: the BDE is loaded - existing apps work OK. I just tried to load
some software developed on another machine and I get this error when I
try  to launch it. Any ideas?

 ++ *Paul*
 ++ from Cheltenham, England
 ++ Fri, 14 May 1999 08:03 +0100