TP-links has a search engine now

Dear Pascal and Delphi community!

The TP-links counter has crossed the 60000 visitors count last week.

Now I installed a search engine. It is found on the left frame at
the bottom (scroll down)

Please use the * heavily to find your keywords. Eg. pars* will find
parser, parsers, parsing, parsed etc.

You can also use the + and | logic, eg.

jpg | jpeg

and

3d + graph*

http://bsn.ch/tp-links

Regards,
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser/    http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/            http://start.at/bedarf

Re:TP-links has a search engine now

Hi

>The TP-links counter has crossed the 60000 visitors count last week.

>Now I installed a search engine. It is found on the left frame at
>the bottom (scroll down)

Thanks for all your work. Keep it up.

victor

Other Threads