Fix for the InternalRateOfReturn proc in Math.pas?

I've searched Borland's site, Googled the web and newsgroups and can't find
what I'm looking for.

Is there a fix for the InternalRateOfReturn proc in Math.pas, D4sp3?

I haven't found an instance of agreement with my HP12c, HP19bii and TI-
BAii+ (and they agree with each other.)

rick

Re:Fix for the InternalRateOfReturn proc in Math.pas?

Rick Wheat wrote:

> Is there a fix for the InternalRateOfReturn proc in Math.pas, D4sp3?

> I haven't found an instance of agreement with my HP12c, HP19bii and TI-
> BAii+ (and they agree with each other.)

You already have a pile of HP calculators that do make it right,
then how about fixing the InternalRateOfReturn function yourself?

It's only about 50 lines of code. So if you know the right formulas
how to calculate it, it shouldn't take more than half a day to
get the function fixed.

Markku Nevalainen

Other Threads