Fade in Fade Out

    Im from Brazil and I have dificult to write a code to make one image
fade in and fade out, I try using AND and OR with Copymode but I dont like
it !

Whats the beter way?

Re:Fade in Fade Out

NewsGroup wrote in message <72t869$...@www001.itanet.com.br>...
>    Im from Brazil and I have dificult to write a code to make one image
>fade in and fade out, I try using AND and OR with Copymode but I dont like
>it !

If you're in 256 color mode, you might want to consider palette animation.

For 24-bit color graphics, take a look at the "Fade" and "Tween" Lab Reports:
www.efg2.com/lab/ImageProcessing/Fade.htm
www.efg2.com/lab/ImageProcessing/Tween.htm

efg
_________________________________
efg's Computer Lab:       www.efg2.com/lab

Overland Park, KS  USA

Re:Fade in Fade Out

>    Im from Brazil and I have dificult to write a code to make one image
>fade in and fade out, I try using AND and OR with Copymode but I dont like
>it !

>Whats the beter way?

Take a look at http://www.teemach.com/formcontainer

Regards,