REQ: Documentation about Windows MCI Devices

I'm a Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.7 programmer. I'm going to programme a
multimedia application under Windows and so I'm looking for documentation
about that, as there's no info about MCI peripherals programming in my TP
manuals. I principally need information about CD player and wave output
devices and sound card mixer management.

If anyone of you has some English or Italian DOCs about MCI peripherals
programming (Pascal-oriented would be nice!), please contact me via e-mail.

Thank you very much.

--
Mauro Molinari
aka DjM (Digital Things)