Accessig DTS inside Delphi

Hi folks,

First, Im using Delphi 5.02 and SQL Server 2000.
I need execute a DTS package created with Enterprise Manager from my Delphi
Application.
First, I the "Microsoft DTSPackage Object Library"  type library and try the
following code:

const
  empty = '';
var
  s,w: WideString;
  pack: _Package;
begin
  s:= edt_dir.Text;
  w:= '001-Atributos de produto';
  try
    pack:= CoPackage.Create();

pack.LoadFromStorageFile(s,WideString(empty),WideString(empty),WideString(em
pty),w,EmptyParam);
    pack.Execute();
  finally
    FreeAndNil(pack);

This code is ok, the package executes and transfers data. But I would like
to test and use the OnProgress event using the component wrapper create. So
I compiled a package with component wrapper and change the to this.

{___________________________________________________________________________
____
 TForm1.packProgress

___}
procedure Tfrm_main.packProgress(Sender: TObject; var EventSource,
  ProgressDescription: OleVariant; PercentComplete, ProgressCountLow,
  ProgressCountHigh: Integer);
begin
  label1.Caption:= progressDescription;
  bar.percent:= PercentComplete;
end;
{___________________________________________________________________________
____
 TForm1.Button1Click

___}
procedure Tfrm_main.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
const
  empty = '';
var
  s,w: WideString;
begin
  s:= edt_dir.Text;
  w:= '001-Atributos de produto';

pack.LoadFromStorageFile(s,WideString(empty),WideString(empty),WideString(em
pty),w,EmptyParam);
  pack.Execute();
end;

Unfortunatelly, this code doesnt work. Call to LoadFromStorageFile() works,
but call to Execute() method raised the exception 'access violation at
0x0000000002: read of address 0x00000000002.' and the application never
enter on OnProgress event.

Debugging, I found the error occurs after a call to function
TServerEventDispatch._AddRef: Integer. I think that I missing some
initialization, but I dont know what.

I dont need use OnProgress event, if I could use some other type of
progress watching.
Any idea ?

Pitty