ADO for Delphi 5 Professional

Hi

Where can we get ADO for Delphi 5 Professional?
We thought it was coming with Delphi 5 Professional but that is not the
case.

Ruaan Barnard
B & B Software

Re:ADO for Delphi 5 Professional

ADOExpress is available on the Borland shopping website.
hth
Mike
Ruaan Barnard wrote in message <7vc3jj$ot...@forums.borland.com>...
>Where can we get ADO for Delphi 5 Professional?

Re:ADO for Delphi 5 Professional

http://shop.borland.com/shop/proddtl/0,1070,1-251,00.html

Bill
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:ADO for Delphi 5 Professional

What, if any, is the difference between ADO Express and the ADO component
set that comes with D5 Enterprise?

Mike Mormando <m...@mormando.com> wrote in message

> ADOExpress is available on the Borland shopping website.
> hth
> Mike

> Ruaan Barnard wrote in message <7vc3jj$ot...@forums.borland.com>...
> >Where can we get ADO for Delphi 5 Professional?

Re:ADO for Delphi 5 Professional

There is no difference. The ADO components in D5 EE are also called ADO
Express. ADO Express is available as an upsell to Pro version users.
--
Dan Miser
www.distribucon.com

David Lively <dliv...@intellecare.com> wrote in message

> What, if any, is the difference between ADO Express and the ADO component
> set that comes with D5 Enterprise?

Other Threads