SQL Server/Cached Updates/Problem with Memos!

Are their known problems working with SQL Server "Text" memo fields?

I am using Delphi 4, BDE 5.0, and SQL Server 6.5.  I have 6 TDBMemo objects
on a form and am using cached updates with a TUpdateSql object to modify SQL
Server Text memo fields (attached to fields in a TStoredProc object).  The
memos are getting all scrambled up, sometimes the first 2 update correctly
and the next 4 are equal to first two, or sometimes they all get truncated.
It is really inconsistantly strange, but consistantly does not work!  I've
checked my SQL Server stored procedure and all forms and objects in Delphi
and can find nothing wrong.... all other data types are updating perfectly.

Any information or suggestions of links to go to for help would be greatly
appreciated!!

Kay Rose

Re:SQL Server/Cached Updates/Problem with Memos!

Try to apply service pack 4 pn your MsSql 6.5
(get it on microsoft site)

--
Obrigado/Thanks

i...@contempory.com

phone/fax - 55-21-221-8227

Re:SQL Server/Cached Updates/Problem with Memos!

SQL Server Service Pack 4 should fix your problem.