HELP PLEASE Index Out of date on paradox tables - delphi 6

I don't know what is going wrong i can't find it.

I have several table's for storing my costumers.

I am seeking trough these tables using the table filter functions.

It works great but sometimes there must be sonthing going wrong, then i get
an error that the table index is out of date.

It seems that the information in my tableindex isn't update when i add or
change something in my table. The costumer information is added to the table
but my tableindex isn't up to date it seems!!

Can someone help me with this Please I can't!

thanks in advance

Re:HELP PLEASE Index Out of date on paradox tables - delphi 6

gvr wrote:

> It works great but sometimes there must be sonthing going wrong, then i get
> an error that the table index is out of date.

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=index%20out%20of%20date&as_ugrou...

Re:HELP PLEASE Index Out of date on paradox tables - delphi 6

A search on the Borland WWW site will get an answer.

Its to do with the settings of the BDE.

Look for TI3342, I'd check this myself but the Borland site and
Newsgroups are running really slowly tonight.

Andrew

Re:HELP PLEASE Index Out of date on paradox tables - delphi 6

Ok thanks to you all, i will try it and i'll will inform you all here on my
progress and result.
greetings greg

"Andrew Skinner" <skin...@summerfld.demon.co.uk> schreef in bericht

> A search on the Borland WWW site will get an answer.

> Its to do with the settings of the BDE.

> Look for TI3342, I'd check this myself but the Borland site and
> Newsgroups are running really slowly tonight.

> Andrew

Other Threads