Blank button in taskbar

It's been a while since it last happened, but I have a new project that
leaves a blank button in the task bar when I close the main form.  How do I
get rid of that??  Many thanks...

Regards,

Jon T. Camp
Applied Research Associates
jc...@ara.com

Re:Blank button in taskbar

Jon T. Camp wrote in message <889of5$i...@bornews.borland.com>...
>It's been a while since it last happened, but I have a new project that
>leaves a blank button in the task bar when I close the main form.  How do I
>get rid of that??  Many thanks...

This is a known bug in Windows and happens when closing a maximized app. In
your OnCloseQuery event, change the size of the form.

--
Wayne Niddery - WinWright Consulting
RADBooks - http://members.home.net/wniddery/

Re:Blank button in taskbar

Wayne Niddery (TeamB) <winwri...@chaffhome.com> wrote in message

> Jon T. Camp wrote in message <889of5$i...@bornews.borland.com>...
> >It's been a while since it last happened, but I have a new project that
> >leaves a blank button in the task bar when I close the main form.  How do
> >get rid of that??  Many thanks...

> This is a known bug in Windows and happens when closing a maximized app.
In
> your OnCloseQuery event, change the size of the form.

> --
> Wayne Niddery - WinWright Consulting
> RADBooks - http://members.home.net/wniddery/
> You have a Right to Free Speech, but not the right to make me listen, nor
> use my property as a soapbox.

Other Threads