D3 Client-server and Informix Online/SCO Unix

I am working on a project that will enable my D3 Client-Server
on Windows95 to access/modify my Informix Online database on
an SCO Unix machine.
Can anyone please shed me some light on how I will accomplish this?
What are other tools should I acquire?
Thanks! :)

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:D3 Client-server and Informix Online/SCO Unix

The best place to post client/server questions is in the database.sql
newsgroup.

Bill

(Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support questions received via email.)
(To send me email for any other reason remove .nospam from my address.)

Other Threads