Problem: Installing teeChart Packages

Hello,

I have two types of packages: design-time and run-time ones. One of the
runtime packages include QRDesign's all files except QRReg.pas. This
last one is included in my designtime package.

So after installing teechart pro vcl 4.0 and enabling Teechart compiler
switch in QRDesign.inc and compiling my runtime package, all
teechart-packages are inserted into required-clause of that runtime
package.

And then I try to install my designtime package. This tries to do the
same thing, because it has got the Qrdreg.pas in it. So, Duplicate
Source(s) error occurs at the end of compilation.

What should I do to be able to install your components with my exsisting

configuration?

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Blent Yalcin

  by.vcf