Problems Connection Delphi >> MSAccess

Hello,
I am programming in Delphi Professional v.3.02, with BDE 4.51, and need to
connect my app
to Microsof Access 97.
I have followed strictly the indications that Brian Bushay (Team B) in a
previous answer has given:

leave Alias name blank
Set DataBaseName to a name not use for an existing Alias or databae
compoent
Set the Driver name to MSAccess
set the loginPrompt to false
double click on the Tdatabase and then in the paramater over rides
enter a user name and data base name similar to this.
USER NAME=ADMIN
DATABASE NAME=f:\someDir\data\your.mdb
Set the Connected property to true and it should be ready to use.

But I obtain the following message of error when doing the
connection(Connected=True):

'Cannot load an IDAPI service library'
'File: C:\WINDOWS\MSAPPS\DAO\DAO3032.DLL'

In the BDE Adminitrator,  MSACCESS DLL32 is IDDA3532.DLL.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,