FPK pascal dead ??

I havent checked up on FPK Pascal for months and its the same version
at the site.

Is it still being developed ?

Is it very compatible with TP6 ?

TMT sounds good but I cant afford it at current. Im getting very
annoyed with the 64k limit in Turbo Pascal.

Barry
Start your day with a quote!
http://www.therightside.demon.co.uk/quotes/groucho/index.htm

Re:FPK pascal dead ??

R. Barry Jones (rbjones@remove_this-therightside.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: I havent checked up on FPK Pascal for months and its the same version
: at the site.

: Is it still being developed ?

It is still being developed very actively.
There's a lot of traffic on the developmers mailing list.
Only the web page has not been updated for a while.
I hope I will be able to do a major update next month.

If a new official version becomes available, I will
immediately update the web page so everyone who
registered with the update service will be informed.

This does not count development source updates
in the developers file archive. They do have
newer versions but they may contain bugs.
If you want to try them go to
http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/fpk-pas/
and click on Development archive in the right column.

Klaus
--
Klaus Hartnegg, Institut fuer Biophysik, Hansa-Strasse 9a, D-79104 Freiburg
hartn...@uni-freiburg.de   http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/

Other Threads