D2 - Maximize a Chained EXE on closing app.

If I chain to another application (using CreateProcess) then close my
main form, the application that I've chained to drops onto the task bar
as a minimized icon. Is there a way for it to remain in its maximised or
normalised state when I close the original program?

Re:D2 - Maximize a Chained EXE on closing app.

David Carle wrote:

> If I chain to another application (using CreateProcess) then close my
> main form, the application that I've chained to drops onto the task bar
> as a minimized icon. Is there a way for it to remain in its maximised or
> normalised state when I close the original program?

Oops - I've since discovered that it only appeared to be minimized - it
was just hiding behind the delphi ide. If I run the program as an exe
(without delphi) then it's fine.

Other Threads