About DLLs and Hide Apps

Hello All!

This is my first way in, and I have 2 questions:

1- How to create a DLL to storage only Icon files in Delphi? I need this
because I have thousands of *.ico files and I would like to lear how
work with DLLs. Is it possible?

2- I wish hide an App in Windows95. It must dont show in any way. How
do?

Ok, friends! Sorry my pooooor brazilian english! I'll wait for your
answers in ju...@sj.univali.rct-sc.br

Re:About DLLs and Hide Apps

On Sat, 27 Mar 1999 17:32:21 -0300, "Humberto Junay Jr."

<ju...@sj.univali.rct-sc.br> wrote:
>1- How to create a DLL to storage only Icon files in Delphi? I need this
>because I have thousands of *.ico files and I would like to lear how
>work with DLLs. Is it possible?

First you have to create your_res.rc file in any text editor something
like this:
<ICONNNAME> ICON <FILENAME.ICO>
Then, compile it by brcc32.exe - you get ypur_res.res
After that, create New project by DLL template and add this string -
{$R your_res.res}
Compile and N'Joy! :)

>2- I wish hide an App in Windows95. It must dont show in any way. How
>do?

Try ShowWindow function.

[ TeaM ISTU 10-15-1] <- WBR Michael Tronin ->

Re:About DLLs and Hide Apps

Could you please give me a short  brief of ShowWindow?

Saar

>>2- I wish hide an App in Windows95. It must dont show in any way. How
>>do?
>Try ShowWindow function.

Re:About DLLs and Hide Apps

  Never heard of a help file, eh?      :)   --
ShowWindow(Application.Handle, SW_HIDE);

Jason Wallace
SL Software
Dark...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us
--
"We are Microsoft.  You will be assimiliated.  Resistance is Futile."

Saar Carmi wrote in message <7enocr$pc...@news.ibm.net.il>...
>Could you please give me a short  brief of ShowWindow?

>Saar

>>>2- I wish hide an App in Windows95. It must dont show in any way. How
>>>do?
>>Try ShowWindow function.

Other Threads