Displaying Build No. / using HTML help files in Delphi 4

I have just started using Delphi V4 Standard Edition.

I noticed that under the Project | Options menu, there is a 'Version Info'
tab which shows information such as build number, etc.
Is it possible to display any of this information from within a program, (in
the about box for example)?

Also, is it possible to use HTML help files instead of Windows help (.HLP)
files with Delphi and still retain context sensitivity?
If so how would I go about this?
If not - can anyone recommend a good help file creation program?

---
Thanks in advance

Marcus

Re:Displaying Build No. / using HTML help files in Delphi 4

Marcus Clark skrev i meddelandet <7do22h$rv...@plug.news.pipex.net>...

>I have just started using Delphi V4 Standard Edition.

>I noticed that under the Project | Options menu, there is a 'Version Info'
>tab which shows information such as build number, etc.

About that 'Version Info' tab... I run the Swedish version of Windows, but I
write my programs in English. Therefore, I would like the 'Locale ID' to be
'English'. My problem is, that the only option available is '$041D
(Svenska)'. Is there a way to add more IDs?

Other Threads