Low-level Hardware Access in Delphi

Hey

I need help on querying the CHS values of the hard disk in Delphi. The
windows IOCTL function doesn't work on Win9x and I don't know assembler
enough to resort to querying the BIOS using asm functions - help!

Dave

-----

Direct all e-mail responses to d...@cdfs.demon.co.uk please, not the
address in the header - thanks

Re:Low-level Hardware Access in Delphi

download a component name 'Tvichw32.zip',
he enable you access hardware.

Dave <Ami...@my-dejanews.com> ?D??????
<79p0rq$pr...@nnrp1.dejanews.com> ?D...

> Hey

> I need help on querying the CHS values of the hard disk in Delphi. The
> windows IOCTL function doesn't work on Win9x and I don't know assembler
> enough to resort to querying the BIOS using asm functions - help!

> Dave

> -----

> Direct all e-mail responses to d...@cdfs.demon.co.uk please, not the
> address in the header - thanks