Help TImage - problems using same Timage\Multiple LoadFromFile

I am using a TImage componant to display world maps. As the user clicks on
differnent buttons he may navigate these maps. My problem is that I am using
one TImage and Loading the Maps using LoadFromFile. However when I have
loaded multiple maps I soon start to see a flash of all the maps I
previously loaded. It looks like windows is flipping through a buffer of my
previous Images.

I have written my own componant using a PaintBox & copyrect to try and speed
it up and eliminate the above problem. It is faster but I still have this
buffer problem does anybody have any ideas. All greatly appreciated.

Reply to group or E-Mail- craigheigh...@hotmail.com

Re:Help TImage - problems using same Timage\Multiple LoadFromFile

Craig wrote in message <6qmk9r$ec...@nclient5-gui.server.ntli.net>...
>My problem is that I am using
>one TImage and Loading the Maps using LoadFromFile. However when I have
>loaded multiple maps I soon start to see a flash of all the maps I
>previously loaded. It looks like windows is flipping through a buffer of my
>previous Images.

Craig:

Perhaps you should post some of your code so we can see more exactly what you're doing.  I've used multiple in-memory TBitmaps with
the same TImage and haven't noticed what you're describing.

efg
efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
MedTech Research Corporation, Lenexa, KS  USA

Other Threads