Problem with printing of Canvas

How can I print a formular, inclusive the content of a TPaintBox,
that was built with MoveTo and LineTo?

On the print I'm allways missing the content of the PaintBox.

Please send Tips to my mailadress  sp0...@aixrs1.hrz.uni-essen.de
too

Re:Problem with printing of Canvas

frank wrote in message <350004C2.5...@aixrs1.hrz.uni-essen.de>...
>How can I print a formular, inclusive the content of a TPaintBox,
>that was built with MoveTo and LineTo?

>On the print I'm allways missing the content of the PaintBox.

You probably need to write a routine that draws on either the canvas
of a PaintBox or the Printer.Canvas.  Scaling will most like be
different for the two canvases with the vectors you're drawing.

I have some examples in my Computer Lab that may help you.
The Printer Demo (in Delphi & Other Computer Project section)
shows how to create an in-memory bitmap and the print it out.

The 2D/3D graphics examples (in Graphics & Image Processing section)
show how to have a single routine to draw on the screen or the printer.

efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
MedTech Research Corporation, Lenexa, KS  USA

Other Threads