Putting delphi apps inside Control Panel

Anyone know how to put a Delphi application inside the Control Panel?

Thanks.

--
Stewart
http://freespace.{*word*269}.net/s.hector/index.htm

>From the first time that life could be heard,

To The last sounds of Men on this earth,
The question is always the same,
Where are we going....
CdeB - Carry On

Re:Putting delphi apps inside Control Panel

>   Stewart Hector <s.hec...@{*word*269}.net> writes:
>  Anyone know how to put a Delphi application inside the Control Panel?

Yes, I know I have read about it in some book, but I can't remember which. Could be one of these Secrets of... or such.

If you do not find it, send me an email and I'll flip through the books at home to see if I find it.

johan

Re:Putting delphi apps inside Control Panel

I believe that the Delphi Informat had a good article on creating Control
Panel Applets, which is what you need to do.

--
Greg R. Johnson
CompuCom