How to capture an image from a video-TV capture board in Delphi?

Hi, I want to know how to capture an image from a video-Tv capture
board and display the image on the screen. There is a Tmediaplayer
component but that doesn't work? what should I do? Can you help me on
that matter?

D.Gokhan Yildirim

Re:How to capture an image from a video-TV capture board in Delphi?

gokhan yildirim wrote:

> Hi, I want to know how to capture an image from a video-Tv capture
> board and display the image on the screen. There is a Tmediaplayer
> component but that doesn't work? what should I do? Can you help me on
> that matter?

If the delivered a software toolkit with the hardware , use it .
If they don't , you can either run the (hopefully provided) viewing
app and capture the screen , you can try to use windows' capture
dlls (i too have no docu about them) , or you can use a 3th parity
component .

                                                    Andreas

Other Threads