MDI Menu Merging with Toolbar used as Menu

Hello,
    Is there a way to merge MDI children menus with the MDIForm (Main) menus
when I using the ToolBar control as the menu? The MainMenu of the Main MDI
form is assigned nil to display the menu using the Toolbar?

TIA,
-- Reddy Palle.

Re:MDI Menu Merging with Toolbar used as Menu

Hello,
    Is there a way to merge MDI children menus with the MDIForm (Main) menus
when I using the ToolBar control as the menu? The MainMenu of the Main MDI
form is assigned nil to display the menu using the Toolbar?

TIA,
-- Reddy Palle.

Other Threads