Possible bug with ImageLists in D5

Is anybody experiencing difficulties with ImageLists in Delphi 5? Every so
often I find that imagelists corrupt themselves - sometimes the images bear a
slight resemblance to the originals but other times non at all. I usually
discover its happened when I run my project, unfortunately by then its too
late as the project gets saved automatically, and so I have to restore from a
backup.

Another chap in our office is having similar problems working on a different
project.

We are both running W98 SE if that makes any difference.

Any idea's, fixes etc ?

Thanks

Simon Nicholson
Helmstone Communications