Maximized forms and Windows 95

Hi,

I have designed an application in Delphi 4 SP2, under NT. I have the Main
Forms' WindowState property set to wsMaximized. When I run the application
on NT4 machines the form correctly starts off maximized. when I run the
application on Windows 95 machines the Top Left of the form starts at about
a 1cm offset from the top and left of the screen, making the bottom and
right portions of the form invisible.

The only way to make the form correctly maximise itself to a Win95 screen is
to minimize it, then manually resize all borders to the boundaries of the
screen, minimizing then maximizing again doesn't work.

Has anyone come across this problem, or know a way around it??

Thanks

Simon.

Re:Maximized forms and Windows 95

> I have designed an application in Delphi 4 SP2, under NT. I have the Main
> Forms' WindowState property set to wsMaximized. When I run the application
> on NT4 machines the form correctly starts off maximized. when I run the
> application on Windows 95 machines the Top Left of the form starts at about
> a 1cm offset from the top and left of the screen, making the bottom and
> right portions of the form invisible.

Check the forms Position property, it must not be poScreenCenter for your
task.

No e-mail responses, please, unless explicitely requested!

Other Threads