Oracle and DBE

    How can I make a connection to an Oracle database without configuring
the ODBC that it's changed for every new user on a WINDOWS NT Workstation?

        Thanks!  George.

Re:Oracle and DBE

check the product Direct Oracle Access from
http://www.allroundautomations.nl
It work much faster the ODBC. and there is no need for ODBC.
Sraya

"George Interel" <sps.geo...@mail.regione.veneto.it> wrote in message

>     How can I make a connection to an Oracle database without configuring
> the ODBC that it's changed for every new user on a WINDOWS NT Workstation?

>         Thanks!  George.

Re:Oracle and DBE

Create the ODBC DSN as a System DSN rather than a User DSN

Regards,
Colin Acheson

On Wed, 17 May 2000 11:05:06 +0200, "George Interel"

<sps.geo...@mail.regione.veneto.it> wrote:
>    How can I make a connection to an Oracle database without configuring
>the ODBC that it's changed for every new user on a WINDOWS NT Workstation?

>        Thanks!  George.

Other Threads