How to load *.qrp files

Hi, everybody
I use Delphi 3.02 with QuickReport to write applications. I saved a
report to a *.qrp file. I wish to load it by my program. But it seemed
not to work. Here is a part of my program. How should I do?
--------------------
AQr.prepare;
AQr.QRPrinter.Load('Bonus.qrp');
AQr.Preview;
---------------------

Thanks.

Re:How to load *.qrp files

I've done it in QR2 this way.

procedure TForm1.LoadReport(aFileName : String);
begin
  QrPreview.QrPrinter := QrPrinter; // The QrPreview is on the form.
  QRPrinter.Load(aFilename);
  QRPreview.PageNumber := 1;
  QRPreview.PreviewImage.PageNumber := 1;
end;

If you need i can post a demo project. A few Kb to your EMail adress.

--
Greatings Andr Mens  Author of QReport Artist
EMail mens...@wxs.nl

Kuangyi Chou heeft geschreven in bericht
<3608D06F.68458...@ms9.hinet.net>...

>Hi, everybody
>I use Delphi 3.02 with QuickReport to write applications. I saved a
>report to a *.qrp file. I wish to load it by my program. But it seemed
>not to work. Here is a part of my program. How should I do?
>--------------------
>AQr.prepare;
>AQr.QRPrinter.Load('Bonus.qrp');
>AQr.Preview;
>---------------------

>Thanks.

Re:How to load *.qrp files

See CustPrev or PrevCust project in QuSoft's download zone. (It is a
customized preview example)
Kuangyi Chou wrote in message <3608D06F.68458...@ms9.hinet.net>...
>Hi, everybody
>I use Delphi 3.02 with QuickReport to write applications. I saved a
>report to a *.qrp file. I wish to load it by my program. But it seemed
>not to work. Here is a part of my program. How should I do?
>AQr.prepare;
>AQr.QRPrinter.Load('Bonus.qrp');
>AQr.Preview;

>Thanks.