Pack table

Can somebody write the code for packing the Paradox tables? Or tell me
where can I find it? Thank you in advance!

Vladi!

" I hear, I forget,
  I see, I remember,
  I do, I understand "

Re:Pack table

In article <Pine.ULT.3.91.960207100838.6313E-100...@rijeka.riteh.hr> Vladimir {*word*224}cic <vl...@rijeka.riteh.hr> writes:

>From: Vladimir {*word*224}cic <vl...@rijeka.riteh.hr>
>Newsgroups: comp.lang.pascal.delphi.databases
>Subject: Pack table
>Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 10:10:42 -0500
>Can somebody write the code for packing the Paradox tables? Or tell me
>where can I find it? Thank you in advance!
>Vladi!
>" I hear, I forget,
>  I see, I remember,
>  I do, I understand "

 If you go into the "Restructure Table" option from the Table menu there is a
pack table check box.

Re:Pack table

> >Can somebody write the code for packing the Paradox tables? Or tell me
> >where can I find it? Thank you in advance!

Look in the BDE engine; there is a call to pack a paradox table
dbiDoRestructure

I dont remember the details right now. I m no more using DBE calls to do
that; i am using INFOPOWER from WollToWoll and it has (inter alia) a
method to pack table.

Regards,
Rapha?l.

Other Threads