Animated cursors

I just learned how to create & load my own cursors with API's
LoadCursor. Very nice.

  Screen.Cursors[-300] := LoadCursor(HInstance, 'MyCURSOR');
   {MyCursor created in .res file of D3 Image editor}

To load:
  Screen.cursor:=-300 {the number can be assigned to a constant}

Any ideas on how to animate a cursor while
the user is waiting?

Please email me. I thankfully reply.
M...@lottery.powernet.co.uk
Sorry, I do not have a return address in my message header to avoid
the email gathering robots. Please cut and paste my email from here
thanks. M...@lottery.powernet.co.uk