Tutors Needed for PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES Mailing List

In article <8cc8.7062.3c0@AAA>, Academic Assistance Access
<tutor...@mail.e{*word*277}.com> writes
>Academic Assistance Access is a free tutoring service on the Web
>designed to offer assistance in the PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES field for
>students at post secondary level. If you are interested in sharing your
>knowledge with today's youth why not join our tutor team. Help make a
>majorcontribution towards excellence in higher education.

Hmm,

1. posting from a free email address
2. programming languages is one topic despite the number of languages
3. a site that includes the line: "get help with your homework"

One might assume that email harvesting is in operation here as well.

--
Pedt Scragg                    <newsmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk>

Never curse the Crocodile's mother before crossing the river