Delphi 1.0 & Joystick(s)

Does anyone know how to setup and poll the Joystick(s) under Delphi 1.x
(16bit)?

I know that you have to get a Joystick driver for Win 3.1 (anyone know
where?), and Win95 comes with the driver, but haven't found anything on
how to work with it.

Thanks ...

---- Rui M. Pereira  95 Suzuki GS500E  USRobotics Pilot 1000 Work:
r...@microforum.com, http://www.microforum.com Home: r...@geocities.com,
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/3611

Re:Delphi 1.0 & Joystick(s)

I have a component I wrote awhile back.  E-Mail me if you need it.

$5 registration - Works only when delphi runs.

Rui M. Pereira wrote:

> Does anyone know how to setup and poll the Joystick(s) under Delphi 1.x
> (16bit)?

> I know that you have to get a Joystick driver for Win 3.1 (anyone know
> where?), and Win95 comes with the driver, but haven't found anything on
> how to work with it.

> Thanks ...

> ---- Rui M. Pereira  95 Suzuki GS500E  USRobotics Pilot 1000 Work:
> r...@microforum.com, http://www.microforum.com Home: r...@geocities.com,