Keyboard Routines in Windows 95 /BPW 7.0

I have recently switched from DOS to Windows 95,
and now my old stock library routines will not work right.
My old routines used readkey to read extended keys.
It appears W95 will not let me the cursor keys and function keys.
If anyone has any tips they would be greatly appreicated.

wi...@provide.net
Mark Wilde
Ypsilanti, MI, USA

Re:Keyboard Routines in Windows 95 /BPW 7.0

Hello,

  You need to wait in your main window proc until WM_KEYDOWN /or UP/
arrives. No get the wParam -- it is code of a key /vk_KeyDown, vk_KeyUp,
etc./. See help "WM_KEYDOWN" I think to get more info.

have a nice day
bye bye
--
Maciej "MACiAS" Pilichowski