need help!!! need indy SMTP Client with Threads

need help!!! need indy SMTP Client  with Threads

please need a sample that have smtp client using threads....

[]s
Marcelo

Re:need help!!! need indy SMTP Client with Threads

"mcg" <mcgs...@mail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3ba77273_1@dnews...
> need help!!! need indy SMTP Client  with Threads

> please need a sample that have smtp client using threads....

Visit my homepage, look for "Delphi" -> v50,
in "HrunS.pas" you will find a nntp server,
pop3 server, smtp server, chatserver.
in "Haupt1.pas" you will find the clients,
running in a thread.

Ernst Gerlach
ernst.gerl...@epost.de
http://www.gerlach-mtl.de