2nd open table no data, 1st open ok

Hello

I am using sqlserver7.0 and d5.

When a parent form call a child form which displays data,
it is ok in the first time, the child form contains data.
The parent form still opens, call the child form 2nd time,
the dbgrid in the child form is blank.
I find that 'connected' is TRUE and 'RecordCount is 3',
why the child form is blank?

Any idea?

Thanks
PC Leung

Re:2nd open table no data, 1st open ok

Re:2nd open table no data, 1st open ok

In the parent form, the database in datamodule is open.
when the child form closes, the database is closed.
In the child form, the table is open when the form is open.
the table is closed when the form is closed.

"PC Leung" <dle...@ouhk.edu.hk> ???g??l news:3a5e7a61_1@dnews...

> Hello

> I am using sqlserver7.0 and d5.

> When a parent form call a child form which displays data,
> it is ok in the first time, the child form contains data.
> The parent form still opens, call the child form 2nd time,
> the dbgrid in the child form is blank.
> I find that 'connected' is TRUE and 'RecordCount is 3',
> why the child form is blank?

> Any idea?

> Thanks
> PC Leung