GetDriverParams not returning "Vendor Init"

In managing BDE config through code, I was trying to determine the value
for "Vendor Init" to see if the correct DLL corresponding to user's
version of Oracle is being used. The TSession method GetDriverParams
does not return a value for this item; interestingly, I can set this
value using ModifyDriver, and it gets saved to the driver configuration.
Does anyone have any ideas how I can query this value? I need to issue a
warning to restart any BDE applications should this value need to be
changed.

Thanks.

Re:GetDriverParams not returning "Vendor Init"

You can use BDE API functions.

Derek Evan <de...@tidalsoft.com> wrote in message

> In managing BDE config through code, I was trying to determine the value
> for "Vendor Init" to see if the correct DLL corresponding to user's
> version of Oracle is being used. The TSession method GetDriverParams
> does not return a value for this item; interestingly, I can set this
> value using ModifyDriver, and it gets saved to the driver configuration.
> Does anyone have any ideas how I can query this value? I need to issue a
> warning to restart any BDE applications should this value need to be
> changed.

> Thanks.

Other Threads