Dbi Functions Calls to Interbase

Hello,

I have an operational application that uses BDE.  The entire application
  uses direct calls to the Dbi functions provided in IDAPI.H; No TTable
objects are used.  I have found many good references on the web for
converting applications from using TTable objects to TIBTable objects.
I have not found any references that discuss moving from Dbi function
calls to Interbase.  Does anyone know of any links that discuss this topic?

Danzer

Re:Dbi Functions Calls to Interbase

>I have an operational application that uses BDE.  The entire application
>  uses direct calls to the Dbi functions provided in IDAPI.H; No TTable
>objects are used.  I have found many good references on the web for
>converting applications from using TTable objects to TIBTable objects.
>I have not found any references that discuss moving from Dbi function
>calls to Interbase.  Does anyone know of any links that discuss this topic?

I suspect that I can count the number of people who have written
applications that use the BDE API directly on my thumbs.<g> That must
have bean a huge task. It is _very_ unlikely that you will find any
information on converting from the BDE API to InterBase Express
components.

--
Bill (TeamB)