Problem with StayonTop and MessageBoxes

I am having a problem with the StayOnTop property of forms and displaying
 a messsage with Application.MessageBox.

The form stays on top of the message.

I have tried using NormilizeTopMost with no success.

This problem also happens with MessageDlg.

Any one have similar problem?
Ray G

Re:Problem with StayonTop and MessageBoxes

> I am having a problem with the StayOnTop property of forms and displaying
>  a messsage with Application.MessageBox.

> The form stays on top of the message.

> I have tried using NormilizeTopMost with no success.

> This problem also happens with MessageDlg.

> Any one have similar problem?

Yes, I do.  But I do not have any fixes, except to make it Normal.

Other Threads