IBX update 5.02 D5

Hi,

I ran the update from Code Central and got the following error when D5
started;
procedure entry point .... in dsnide50.bpl could not be found.

Where can you get SP1 from??

Thanks,
Bryan.

Re:IBX update 5.02 D5

Its Ok found it and downloading it now.
I take it that, whats referred to as SP1 for the IBX update, is the Update
Pack from the devsupport download page.

Bryan.

"Bryan" <Brya...@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:3c69df1a$1_2@dnews...
> Hi,

> I ran the update from Code Central and got the following error when D5
> started;
> procedure entry point .... in dsnide50.bpl could not be found.

> Where can you get SP1 from??

> Thanks,
> Bryan.

Re:IBX update 5.02 D5

Bryan wrote:

> Its Ok found it and downloading it now.
> I take it that, whats referred to as SP1 for the IBX update, is the Update
> Pack from the devsupport download page.

Yes, Delphi 5 SP1 must be applied.  There were some design time interface
changes between D5 and D5.01.  To take the workload off of me having to support
two different D5 installs, I made the discussion to only support the latest
patch level.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
This sad little lizard told me that he was a brontosaurus on his mother's

Re:IBX update 5.02 D5

Thanks Jeff, for your prompt reply.
Its very comforting to know you'll have quick answers from posts.

"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <jeffoverc...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> Bryan wrote:

> > Its Ok found it and downloading it now.
> > I take it that, whats referred to as SP1 for the IBX update, is the
Update
> > Pack from the devsupport download page.

> Yes, Delphi 5 SP1 must be applied.  There were some design time interface
> changes between D5 and D5.01.  To take the workload off of me having to
support
> two different D5 installs, I made the discussion to only support the
latest
> patch level.

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
>       (Please do not email me directly unless  asked. Thank You)
> This sad little lizard told me that he was a brontosaurus on his mother's
> side.  I did not laugh; people who boast of ancestry often have little
else
> to sustain them.  Humoring them costs nothing and ads to happiness in
> a world in which happiness is in short supply.   (RAH)

Other Threads