DBGrid: how to prevent a row from being selected

I have a grid of entries the user will click on to multi-select for
a process.  Some of the entries will be invalid based upon values
in a cell.  These already appear in a different color but that will
not stop a user from selecting them.

How can I look at the row selected and prevent it from being
selected?

Thanks,

Don

Re:DBGrid: how to prevent a row from being selected

   DBGrid1.SelectedRows.CurrentRowSelected:=False;

"don boje" <db...@involved.com> wrote in message

> I have a grid of entries the user will click on to multi-select for
> a process.  Some of the entries will be invalid based upon values
> in a cell.  These already appear in a different color but that will
> not stop a user from selecting them.

> How can I look at the row selected and prevent it from being
> selected?

> Thanks,

> Don

Re:DBGrid: how to prevent a row from being selected

Thanks for the help.

Don

Iwan Haryadi <send2i...@telkom.net> wrote in message news:395ad146@dnews...
>    DBGrid1.SelectedRows.CurrentRowSelected:=False;

> "don boje" <db...@involved.com> wrote in message
> > I have a grid of entries the user will click on to multi-select for
> > a process.  Some of the entries will be invalid based upon values
> > in a cell.  These already appear in a different color but that will
> > not stop a user from selecting them.

> > How can I look at the row selected and prevent it from being
> > selected?

> > Thanks,

> > Don

Other Threads