Install Shield and Win NT 4.0

When I try to install InstallShield from the Delphi 3.0-CD to a Windows 4.0
NT Workstation I get a Protection Fault. There are no problems with
installieng InstallShield on a Win95-machine. Can anyone give me some
hints?

Re:Install Shield and Win NT 4.0

On 20 May 1998 12:18:49 GMT, ABF-...@t-online.de (ABF NRW) wrote:

>When I try to install InstallShield from the Delphi 3.0-CD to a Windows 4.0
>NT Workstation I get a Protection Fault. There are no problems with
>installieng InstallShield on a Win95-machine. Can anyone give me some
>hints?

Hi :)

I tried the same and it's OK. WIthout NT relase 3.

Shalom,

Mladen Kuzminski
BORLAND / INPRISE distribucija
KONTO d.o.o. Pozega, Ured Varazdin