Delphi to VB converter

Hi all,

Does anyone know (or have) a soft that converts Delphi 4.0 programs to
Visual Basic 60 ?

Thanks to answer at thomas.deva...@belgacom.be

Thomas Devall.

Re:Delphi to VB converter

Thomas Devall wrote in message <7tf0pm$81...@news0.skynet.be>...
>Does anyone know (or have) a soft that converts Delphi 4.0 programs to
>Visual Basic 60 ?

A food blender?

(o;

Regards,
Scott

Re:Delphi to VB converter

I suggest you ask in the VB newsgroups.

Most of us here would consider converting our code to VB to be somewhat like
Bill Gates converting to the Mac OS. It Just Isn't Done...

Al

"Thomas Devall" wrote:
> Hi all,

> Does anyone know (or have) a soft that converts Delphi 4.0 programs to
> Visual Basic 60 ?

> Thanks to answer at thomas.deva...@belgacom.be

> Thomas Devall.

Re:Delphi to VB converter

I would suggest that Mr. Devall should look at:
        http://www.hotjobs.com

... for a more suitable place of employment!

Al White wrote:

> I suggest you ask in the VB newsgroups.

> Most of us here would consider converting our code to VB to be somewhat like
> Bill Gates converting to the Mac OS. It Just Isn't Done...

> Al

> "Thomas Devall" wrote:

> > Hi all,

> > Does anyone know (or have) a soft that converts Delphi 4.0 programs to
> > Visual Basic 60 ?

> > Thanks to answer at thomas.deva...@belgacom.be

> > Thomas Devall.

Re:Delphi to VB converter

You're a little dirty bizarre. hmmm?
"Thomas Devall" wrote:
> Hi all,

> Does anyone know (or have) a soft that converts Delphi 4.0 programs to
> Visual Basic 60 ?

> Thanks to answer at thomas.deva...@belgacom.be

> Thomas Devall.

Other Threads