cgi in pascal --> help me please

I've looked at all the sites I can find on writing cgi's in Pascal but don't
know what to do to the code once I have written it.  Any advice would be
much appreciated.

Re:cgi in pascal --> help me please

Caveman napisa3(a) w wiadomo?ci: <3593474...@news.cadvision.com>...

>I've looked at all the sites I can find on writing cgi's in Pascal
but don't
>know what to do to the code once I have written it.  Any advice would
be
>much appreciated.

I tell you the truth - it's a problem...
I've tried to write pascal cgi-s and to get some informations how to
do that.
Almost nobody anwered me.
It belongs to the system and http server. Pascal cgi work on Omni-HTTP
(for instance) and
does not on IIS (excluding Delphi cgi, because that's 32bit program).
To write cgi in pascal do what in any other language --> write
directly to std output.
Try to find some cgi-guides or even pascal cgi-units on internet by
any webbrowser.

Zbigniew Lukaszewicz
z.lukaszew...@torun.tpsa.pl

Re:cgi in pascal --> help me please

> I've looked at all the sites I can find on writing cgi's in Pascal but
don't
> know what to do to the code once I have written it.  Any advice would be
> much appreciated.

Look at the docs and examples of FPK Pascal. There is complete solution and
free Pascal for LINUX, DOS, and Win32 too.

Caveman (ca...@cadvision.com) wrote:

: I've looked at all the sites I can find on writing cgi's in Pascal but don't
: know what to do to the code once I have written it.  Any advice would be
: much appreciated.

First you need a way to access the net from pascal.
Try the linux version of free pascal (see my web page)
there it's possible. I think there's even a
cgi-bin demo somewhere in the contributed unit page.

Klaus
--
Klaus Hartnegg, Institut fuer Biophysik, Hansa-Strasse 9a, D-79104 Freiburg
hartn...@uni-freiburg.de   http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/

Other Threads