STOP PUTTING ALL THOSE F*U*KING $$$$$$$ THINGS IN HERE

"Steven" <DChi...@msn.com> writes:
>Why Don't all you f*u*king mother*u*kers stop hogging all the newsgroups
>with your UNINLEGAL SEND US $$$$$$$$$$ SCHEREME?

Unfortunately, complaining about it makes you a target.  It's like
dumb-asses united or something...  I got a letter a few days ago from
some meat beater who was getting off on the idea of chain mailing only
people who complain about spam.  Says he got my name from some database
of people who hate the {*word*99}.

Looks like I need to pull out those archives on how to make email bombs...

--
Dennis W. Scott, Jr.
University of Illinois at Urbana          dsc...@coewl.cen.uiuc.edu

Re:STOP PUTTING ALL THOSE F*U*KING $$$$$$$ THINGS IN HERE

Dennis Wayne Scott wrote:

> "Steven" <DChi...@msn.com> writes:

> >Why Don't all you f*u*king mother*u*kers stop hogging all the newsgroups
> >with your UNINLEGAL SEND US $$$$$$$$$$ SCHEREME?

> Unfortunately, complaining about it makes you a target.  It's like
> dumb-asses united or something...  I got a letter a few days ago from
> some meat beater who was getting off on the idea of chain mailing only
> people who complain about spam.  Says he got my name from some database
> of people who hate the {*word*99}.

> Looks like I need to pull out those archives on how to make email bombs...

> --

SORRY!!
I am not trying to this, but I'm a beginner to internet
Have fun!

Steven wrote:

> Why Don't all you f*u*king mother*u*kers stop hogging all the newsgroups
> with your UNINLEGAL SEND US $$$$$$$$$$ SCHEREME?

I'm sure they would stop, if they weren't making any money....

Barnum was right....

There's a sucker born every minute....

--

Jim Dompier